- Injection of the Tags: field on the edit post page fails when either of Title and Link fields has been turned off.
- When the Published! page for some reason fails to publish, the URL linkifier renders some sort of error.
- The Published! page always adds the Del.icio.us and Post links, even when republishing the entire archive, in which case it just links the last post. Unintuitive.
- Implement a proper script-local version of the XML-RPC Ping protocol and do fine-grained custom pinging.
- Perhaps even pick up on the semantics of the preferences set for any already configured ping sites (to only ping every mentioned site once, without using any of the middleman ping aggregator services).
- Add a ping preferences dialogue, perhaps similar to that of Movable Type, as pictured. If above is done, perhaps sport some comments ("tagged for Pingoat and Ping-O-Matic") too for good measure.