<ul>...<li class="done">items, add an "implemented!" checkmark.
- Should we have a common tag Del.icio.us set across all our posts? (Then fix that.)
- Johan's tag links are broken at the moment, throughout most post pages; fix.
- The contributor name in the post footer should be a link, either to blogger our profiles or to our tech blogs.
- It's really annoying that post titles are not links to the post permalink; fix that.
- Make external links linked by icon, similar to the solution at ecmanaut.
- Presently, we use the standard comments page for commenting this blog. Stephen prefers the popup comment page, I prefer leaving such choices to the reader. Would it be possible to support both, in some fashion that would be intuitive? Shift click the comment link for popup coupled with a title attribute stating that? (Still not changed anywhere but on the item pages; could it be done nicely elsewhere too?)
- Implement Stephen's blogger comments feed hack.
- Add an
accessKey=Eto the first post edit button shown in each page, as at ecmanaut.
- Similarly add a "write new post" link to every page (hidden to normal viewers as the edit button) and give it an
- Clean up the authors section in the top of the page, as per previous discussion (blog links, et cetera).
This blog is about unimplemented ideas. At least until they get ticked off; I suppose a few eventually will have implementations too, but fresh posts never will. Because that's the primary purpose of this blog: keeping track of ideas I'd like to dive into, or problems I'd like to see solved. Feel free to join me in implementing, or further developing these ideas. I don't mind working solo, but it's a whole lot more fun working in concert!